Foldable Smartphones – What to expect in 2019
Soon this new magic of Foldable phones is going to stimulate the whole tech industry.
Smartphones to Foldable Smartphones: Mobile Phone industry is designated among the catalog of top revenue generators having an enormous impact on market economy of business world. There is an estimated figure of about 5 Billion mobile device users around the globe with 2.5 billion smartphone users among them. It is 36% of world’s total population with drastically efficient growth rate on graph scale. More than 1 billion smartphones are manufactured by china in year 2018. Upon the basis of these statistics we can categorically include mobile devices in list of basic and major need for every individual.
From the last 10 years manufacturers filled up whole market with several flagship devices. Packed under the combination of some best hardware specifications, attractive design, vivid display, up to date software and advanced functionalities. All these innovations have taken market competition to the next level. Tech rivals are now tend to focus more on providing something different meeting user demand and satisfaction accordingly. So having a thought above the user imagination has become compulsory aspect for gaining market share more efficiently. That’s why the Tech Giants are now more prominent in breaking all the barriers and hurdles beyond pace. Following are some top best mobile manufacturing companies,
Do we ever wonder about the concept of bendable, flexible and small to large display with bunch of more features in just a single device? If not yet, then get ready for this amazing invention coming soon to blow the industry. Because the generation of smartphones is going to step forward in that era of futuristic world. Some big names of mobile industry have recently revealed about launching foldable devices in year 2019. While other manufacturers are also on same boat of invention. So this year will definitely hold a title for the year of Foldable Phones.
So far Samsung and Huawei is on front line competition with their top surprises as “Samsung Galaxy Fold” and “Huawei Mate X“. Both the manufacturers have already hit market with their scheduled series of flagship phones as”Samsung Galaxy S10” and “Huawei P30 Pro”. Rumors are also spreading about entry of Apple in same race this time. So what can we expect from these “Big Three” and how much market share can they capture with foldable smartphones.? What will be the user preference and how they gonna respond this arrival. Let’s wait and see until hands on experience with most awaiting surprise of tech revolution.
Samsung Galaxy Fold:
Galaxy Fold is completely a different arrival than any other model previously launched in market. Whole new concept of its charming design, smooth usage format and colorful display which we have not seen in the past markets but of course in imaginations. Galaxy fold is expected to be release on April 26 2019 officially by Samsung. Talking about its specification, we may see following capabilities packed in this foldable smartphone.
- Display/Foldable: Dynamic Amoled with screen size of 7.4 inches inner (1536×2152 pixels) and Super Amoled with 4.6 inches outer (720 x 1680 pixels).
- Weight: 236 in grams with excellent screen to body ratio of dimensions
- Cameras: 10+8mp front one, while 12+12+16mp triple camera setup on back.
- Processor Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM855 with 7 nano-meter Octa-Core technology.
- Graphics Unit: Andreno 640 Graphics Processing Unit.
- Memory Scale: 12GB of RAM with 512GB storage.
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie.
- Battery: Non-Removable 4380mAH Battery with capability of fast and wireless charging.
- Colors Availability: Space Silver, Black, Martian Green and Astro Blue.
- Expected Price: $ 1,980.
Huawei Mate X Fold:
As in parallel competition with Samsung platform Huawei is also not going slow. They are coming with their new Mate X Fold, expected to be launched on June 20 2019 officially. Although Huawei is not the first one to tackle the foldable concept but they got nominated on second position. This release may also be a game changer in tech history of Smartphones. Combination of powerful hardware and software with adorable look made it more eye catching. Furthermore its specifications contain
- Display/Foldable: OLED with screen size of 8 inches inner (2200×2480 pixels) and Amoled with 6.6 inches outer (1148×2480 pixels)
- Weight: 295 in grams.
- Cameras: 40+16+8mp main triple camera setup, along with usage of same one for front.
- Processor Chip: Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 980, 7nanometer technology.
- Graphics Unit: Mali-G76 MP10
- Memory Scale: 8GB of RAM with 512GB storage.
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.1
- Battery: Non-Removable 4500mAH Battery with fast and wireless charging.
- Colors Availability: Interstellar Blue
- Expected Price: $ 2,600
Next manufacturers of Foldable Smartphones:
Other than Samsung and Huawei, addition in upcoming rivals may be LG, TCL, Xiaomi, Oppo, Motorola, Google, ZTE and many more. Because choice of user is becoming more vibrant and advanced, it would be totally changed after ingress of folding phones. Manufacturers must have to adopt these standards of movement accordingly for making their long term survival possible in industry. So whole of the above article can be conclude in just one sentence by saying that “Expect the Unexpected, because its an era of foldable Smartphones”.